PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines looking for pilots.
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2004, 09:29
Captain Mercurius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Well folks, this is PPRUNE nowadays:

It did started supposedly to allow professional pilots to have serious discussion about problems affecting their profession, and nowadays it is an open door to ANYONE .

Some frustrated individuals in their majority barely capable to drive a small car, acting as “aviation expertise” telling us how good is our life, and how spoiled we are!

A Babel tower, full of i***s who think that they have a lot of knowledge about Professional Aviators lives.

They do think that anyone capable to manage Microsoft Flight Simulator is capable to fly an aeroplane.
“What’s the big deal?
It is just a matter to seat and push some buttons, piece of cake isn’t? “

To quote aagg:

“And how high would your aeroplanes get off the ground if the check-in staff where not there, or the engineers did not sign out the aircraft, or the marketing department did not sell tickets, or the baggage handlers did not load the aircraft? I should not mention the words, "glorified bus drivers" ? Sorry!!
You are just part of a team and part of a huge company. “

Well it seems that you are one of those terribly frustrated with your position within your company.

And you also think that it is terribly unfair for you to work were you work, because in your sick mind you think that those spoiled guys raking huge salaries without knowing from were their salaries are paid, are unfairly getting the benefits and appreciation, isn’t?

Well aagg, I can clarify how things really work in Professional Aviation.

There are several departments on the organization ,this is truth.

Marketing, Sales, Engineers, loaders, etc.

However, there is only one Department and group of people, who is in charge of the FINAL LINE OF PRODUCTION, and these are the pilots!

Those spoiled guys in your distorted point of view and mind, who place their entire lives and family future every six months in a Licence renewal process.

Those spoiled guys, who have to study and attend courses continuously to ensure that they will have further six months of employment.

Those spoiled and rich guys who have to spend countless nights away from family meanwhile their families, friends, children and wife blow candles, spend Christmas or New Year eve without them being present.

Those unfairly rich guys who do their utmost to deliver the ship and everybody safe to their destinations, regardless time in the day, or night.

These are the people responsible for the success of any airline in the planet, because simply they are the FINAL LINE OF PRODUCTION.

Pilots are those who ensure and highly contribute for their airlines profits, not people like you with your kind of mentality.

You can have the best airline team in the world, however if you do not have PILOTS
(You know, those rich and spoiled guys) you can not fly the aircraft, so then no profit no money.

Therefore, the aircraft will go nowhere without pilots, and crew.

I am sure from now on; you will be one more of those enthusiastic campaigners for Pilot less aircraft.

In addition, regarding about “certain entrepreneurs” in aviation, it would be better for you to do some serious research about, before praising them, you may get deeply surprised the “techniques” they use to make their fortunes.

End to the quote:

As a last one, I just have to wait to be reprimanded by the moderators of this thread for my language.

Mercurius