PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Truth About Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2004, 23:56
pollypocket36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmi/bmibaby, basically they are the same s@@t different companies. To sum them up(having worked for one of them and it appears the other is the exactly same), they are a total disgrace to any human. Putting yourself through long days, crap money, totally pathethic management who are a bunch of half witts who can't find their a@@e from their elbow, totally dated crewing system and roters- half of which are still input to the computer manually (please!!!!) and finally a total knob of a owner whos attitude appears to be that we can easily be replaced. He told a crew member donig LHR-PMI-LHR-ABZ-LHR that they need to be working harder and that we should try one of his days!!!! Being driven around in your car with your personalised number plate going to meetings, doing lunch, staying in expensive hotels, establishing ways to increase your (and nobody elses) salary sounds fantastic!! I'd love to. I'd love to see him deal with an aggressice pax. He'd probably be in the toilet!!! Mr Bishop, you should be ashamed of yourself and no wonder your companies have no money and are falling apart. YOUR CREW HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU and it's obviously reversed. To anybody interested in applying to either bmi or bmi baby I wouldn't even waste my ink!!!