PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Song and dance over 'ageist' Virgin
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2004, 13:09
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TIMMEE -
That's hilarious!

sinala -
Don't tell me Ralph was lying... After reading the conversation he was involved in I was all ready to apply at DJ! Jetstar girls talk about their rich husbands, Ansett, marriage, Ansett, babies, Ansett and using staff travel... BORING!

Ralph -
You talk of cabin crew historically being a cut above the norm... Yeh. It's these same ones who also have snobby elitest attitudes who take 'cut above' too far by being 'above' their customers. (Although there is ALWAYS lovely exceptions!) An attitude that is VERY rare at DJ but can be directly correlated to some of Australia's larger airlines, of both now and yesteryear. I think it's a great thing when customers are not too scared to approach the cabin crew. Seems crazy I know but DJ might just be on to something.

I think the Impulse/Jetstar recruitment team would make Carol happy. For such a young company we have stack of old boilers (male and female), who can't sing and are not all that pretty. AND they used to work for Ansett! No one eyed Aboriginal lesbians though, TIMMEE... Bring 'em on, I say!