PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Truth About Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2004, 17:02
Pandora's Box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flyer 2308....... Yes you are lots of fun..lol Not saying i've flown with you though.

You get alot of discrepencies on the JER bars though because they know you dont have time to thoroughly check the bars, unless you open them on the ground...... which is very naughty indeed if you do

MONEY not really in line with other low cost carriers..EZY get short, medium and long sector payment, at Baby you just get £8 ( £11 if team leader) per sector, regardless of sector length. That's why you get alot of sickness at Baby, Their is no incentive to do a double PRG when you can do a double GLA and get exactly the same sector pay and finish 3 hours earlier!! I suppose you could say you get more commission doing the longer flights, but must of the pax bring pack lunches with them now!! EZY also get a bonus if they dont have any time off sick, another incentive.

ROSTERS They have supposedly been getting looked at for the last couple of months... but still its the same people doing the GLA-AGP and EDI-ALC and its the same people doing a nice little 2 sector CDG.

UNIFORM I did'nt realise we were getting a hat with our new uniform lol