PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Truth About Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2004, 12:18
Pandora's Box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the record, BMIbaby dont sack cabin crew because their so short that they cant crew flights anyway...... He He He.....!

I really enjoyed baby when i first started, but i've seen it go from bad to worse. I personaly think that they are expanding to quickly. They really need to sort out their bases first before opening others, i.e bhx.

They seem to be short of crew at man, cwl as well as nema and the reason for this is basically everything that babypoo has said, because every single word is true. Cabin crew are taxiing around the country (mostly down to lgw if a/c goes tech) And we dont get paid jack s**t for that, we only get sector pay. So you could sit in a taxi for 3 hours, do 2 sectors and then taxi back, another 3 hours and get all off.... ohh... £16!!!!!! and to really add salt to injury, you get back to base at 1am, 1 hour into your day off and sorry, you dont get your day off back because its not 3am and if you think we get day off payment instead, think again!!!!!! Now ask yourselves why we are so short off crew!