PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Progress tests and failing them
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2004, 07:35
CAT3C AUTOLAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buster,

I think you are suffering from pre exam nerves as we all do. If you havent done your brush up course, then remember there will be a number things that will crop up and most likely answer most of your outstanding questions. Another thing you should remember is as this stage you are still learning and hopefully you will peak just before your exams.

Must admit I struggle to remember all the little sayings, but a few srping to mind like Cadbury's Dairy Milk very Tasty for instrument problems (True, Magnetic, Compass headings etc) and Chicken Tikka Massala for the CTM graphs as discussed by Boeing Bus.

With regard to met, I found this exam quite tricky, however, the thing that made tricky were the way some of the questions were worded. Read them very carefully. I seem to recall about 6 alimetry questions, worded in such a way to make your head explode. After spending some time breaking them down and drawing a little picture, it turns out they are actually quite straight forward, so be careful. If fact that goes for most of the JAR exams.

Just keep plugging away, you should be fine.