PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmi
Thread: Bmi
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2004, 11:49
Tiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ms singyou so you now go down the insulting route, you know nothing of my genitals. And you know nothing of me! Hard to pass any comment whether you like me or not- yet do I care? Nope! You have just shown true colours here, green being one of them.

If you honestly believe that crew members would continue to put up with roster instablity, low ish pay, management who believe in beating rather than rewarding, bullying, promotion of crew who have no idea-hey but the face fits so promote them. My old boss join BM as a manager-she left after a year, couldn`t believe it. People cannot believe I did 11 years at BM. Nightstopping with BA the hotels are in the city rather than the airport.

I`ll leave you with this thought.

I`m working 2 doubles August:

LHR-CGN-LHR/ LHR-BRU-LHR =£96.13

LHR-BRU-LHR/ LHR-MAN-LHR =£56.49

Money isn`t everything, however it helps a hell of a lot with day to day living! I also have time to eat, sit down and relax. Those 11 hour days with bmi earning mmm £11.77 in old allowances, so I`ll up it to £1.45 (being kind??) £15.95. Now do you see why they leave?

I`ll leave this on a positive note; staff concessions are better at bmi erm. Anyone else add anything?

edited to bring in allowance figures

Last edited by Tiger; 12th Aug 2004 at 12:25.