PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair at it again!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2001, 03:53
maxalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, looks like MOL is finally getting the free hand he's waited for all this time.

So he's gonna chop the Aer Rianta fees unilaterally. That's just a 'taster' for what's in store.

The lucky guys being offerred jobs at FR now have just had a unilateral (I love that word) 25% hike in the 'fee' for the type rating (they pay for it themselves). I don't refer to it as a 'bond' exactly...'cos thats exactly what it ain't! Just 'cos you fork out the £15,000 (up from the £12,000 he wanted before Sept 11th) is no guarentee you've got the job! If they like you they'll keep you. If not take a hike. So, not really a bond, eh? Fair enough.

But I hadn't heard the one about the sector pay! Coooool! Nice one! Good ole MOL!

When the decks are really cleared, and all those nasty dinosaur 'fat cat' carriers are gone...then MOL will really show you what he has in mind for the travelling public. And hey...if you don't like it, you know where to shove it. (Only problem is, you'll have two choices...FR, or the boat/train/greyhound/whatever).