PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALL NAC pilots threatened with sack!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2004, 13:48
Richo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Perspective

This whole afair (if true, and I'm not saying it is not) is just another story in the NAC series.

It would seem that that hangar has seen its fair share of "operator induced Trouble" in its time. maybe its the word "Northern" (NTAS / NAC)

(This bit is from my own info that I have gathered from several (12) years a GA hangar on in Darwin. I am quite prepared to have it proven wrong)

HA operates a GA charter buisness, he started from the small demountables on the northern GA sometime after the move from the South.

HA is the "face" of the operation and the day to day manager. His money comes from another sorce who is also most likely pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes. All fairly normal.

When I first saw the post by D Rate, I instantly thought that this was his Backer. I even think his name is D--- R something (my spaces).

Nothing wrong with him having a opinion, within the PPRUNE rules but just maybe he has somthing to loose out of this all. Just maybe the return on the investment is not looking so good.

And just maybe HA is feeling this aprehension from the "Money" and it is bieng presented to the staff in this way.

All in all, par for the course

Richo

PS, Mate I still remember that NUDGE on the sholder at the markets.