PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALL NAC pilots threatened with sack!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2004, 06:34
ginjockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The whole thing is sickening. Usually the concept of getting staff onto individual contracts or under a blanket company EBA is to negotiate a BETTER than award deal for employees or to write an employment schedule for short term contracts etc. All the NAC drivers are GA charter guys who have had an award written for them. The hard work is done. Essentially, it is the legally enforcable minimum wage for their employment and industry. HA is trying, dare I say, forcing his staff to negotiate a lower than minimum pay scale and conditions. I would suggest that he has employed Best Practice Skills to help with the fine print on the contracts as he is realisng that he better nail this one down watertight or the arbitration commission is going toi have to employ extra staff to handle his upcoming disputes. Funniest thing of all is...... nearly 7000 views on this thread and not one response from the Goat Beard himself. I'll bet that 5000 of those views are HA himself, fuming at every new post. Very very sad.