PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2004, 21:18
Joe Philbey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just returned from NAC after completing my 25 hr JAA CPL in 2 weeks.
The school has a distinct European feel, with a very strong English ownership, run by people who genuinely want to help us out.
Andrew the CPL instructor is amongst the best I've seen, a genuine guy doing it because he wants to and not for hours, an Englishman who has taught up to IR level back here, with a very easy going personallity.
They have 3 warriors and 2 Arrows all in good condition and having their own maintenance problem, any problems, which of course do occur are sorted there and then and 9 times out of ten the a/c are flying again the same day.
The whole two weeks cost just short of £4,500 as opposed to about 6k back here. But that price included £700 to BA, £637 to the CAA, £200 for car hire.

All in all I cant fault them and given my time again would go back every time. I assure you I do not work for them!! In fact my user name is my real name, feel free to call them and get my number. Having been in your situation a few weeks ago I wish someone could have given me a straight answer, instead of some of the stuff you get on this site.

Good luck

Joe