PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas employ cadets for JETSTAR ASIA
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2004, 07:55
mole1010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hydrolix

actually that cadet did pass his CIR, his attitude was however not appropiate and he was terminated for that! And he did continue the course with the cadets and got all his qualifications.maybe you should have a sniff of that jet fuel. plus qantasnews was saying that the cadets getting employed by JSA are the ones whop failed their CIR, so before you start slagging me, read the posts properly.

ON another note, i don't understand all this cadet slagging goin on in australia. Most of the young FO's in major airlines are cadets, and go straight to the RHS, e.g. BA, Lufthansa, DHL, etc. etc. plus how come there wasn't such an issue when ansett put their cadets in as FO's straight away.

I just think you guys should give them a break, i know most of you are he just out of interest, and are asking interesting questions, but the ones slagging the cadets should stop taking cheap shots, i bet you wouldn't talk to them about what you are saying to their faces. its you type of people the aviation industry doesn't need. so pi*s off