PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2004, 20:15
bunkmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil lets look it at a different angle

reading how Q-tee carries on i must think she is a former line manager or sitting in qc4 hedging her bets.
now as i mentioned earlier if enough f/a's go sick alternating days and having a sick certificate qf cant lock u out or offer you a contract on your return. all this angst about getting locked out is rather premature. in addition its going to be christmas and a time for qf not to play around too much with bad publicity. those of you interested go to crikey.com.au type in qantas and you can find enough info as how geoff and his mates treat the travelling public and their responses.
every f/a should channel their energy into getting emails asking for support in keeping aussie jobs to all members of the parliament, go to their website aph.gov.au
actu website
stae and local government websites
media as in newspaper, tv, magzines and so on
just think a thousand or so f/a's keep emailing all members of the above websites and others on a weekly basis till christmas what effect would it have. and lets not forget an election is on the card. yes pollies and the general public dont give a toss about us but a sustained campaign on aussie jobs will have an impact.
all i say lets take the emotions out of it and lets treat this project as a positive achievable objective.

just a little reminder you (and dont forget to tell all your collegues) can air you feelings about the current state of the airline in the upcoming employee survey.