PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One Year After Joining Easy, Ryan, BA, Brits, TC, Astreaus - Met Your Expectations?
Old 25th Jul 2004, 18:29
Caracul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm hopefully joining Fred4000 in being a f/o for Easyjet after a couple of years training, and feel a bit bewildered about the response telling us not to bend over backwards. The path I have chosen has led to the door of Easyjet, and should they continue to show good faith in me, and then finally employ me, then I will be glad of everything that they throw at me. This is not to say that I will simply lie back and allow them to make changes making T&C's worse, I will voice my discontent, but I will never let it become the slightest risk to my career, especially not so early on.

From my point of view the more secure pilots in the industry, and the ones that have been flying for many moons, have the experience to allow them to discuss their T&C's. Therefore surely new employees wont have that much influence on these?

Sorry to hijack the thread LVL CHG, if you still want details about Easyjet in two years, let me know