PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Research Q: Airshow Food
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2004, 17:17
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Research Q: Airshow Food

Hey all,

there is a point to this question....

My sister is tendering to bring her mobile catering/fastfood services to the airshow at Cunderdin next year.

I myself was at the last one, but can't remember what they had in the way of food besides the sandwich tent & the steak thingo.

What would you lot best like in the way of food? I know some stayed the weekend, was there much in the way of late-night food/breakfast at the site, or did you have to go into town/BYO?

I ask because if there'd be enough demand, and the company gets the job, they'd consider doing cooked breakfasts in the morning/late night food for those camping the weekend.

They do everything from chips,burgers etc to sandwiches, salad, drinks, donuts, popcorn, coffee etc. It all dpends on what the organisers allow them to do, so if she had an idea what you guys, the customers, want the company may be able to persuade them to add more to the prospective menu.

(I am also suggesting that a small amount from each sold of a yet-to-be-determined menu item be donated to the RFDS or Angel Flight or similar.) Do you think people would go for it?

Thanks for any input, if her company gets the job she really wants to bring what the customers want, make a successful go of it.

Sky