PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2004, 12:44
bolto_79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All

Come on people get a grip...can I ask where in your employment contract that you signed before joining QF does it state:

A) You will be flying to LHR for the rest of your contract with QF
B) You will be paid over 12K in allowances per year

If you can please point it out to me, cause I cant see it.

What QF is trying to do is get better usage out of its crew. They are also setting up a base in BNE, can't you people see what they are trying to do:

POINT TO POINT FLYING

As for a LA base, the FAAA is telling you all bullsh*t, why would QF set up a base in LA where they need to pay FA's US dollars and all they would be doing flights from LA to where?

SYD, MEL, BNE, AKL

Does QF have bases there??? yes they do and it home for most of you. So why set up a base in LA where they are going to be overnighting in Australia anyway (hotel, allowances, transport)

All it sounds to me that SYD based L/H crew have had it to good for to long, and now they are getting flying like the other bases (MEL & PER) and now "it quick do something about it, as it OUR flights to LHR thats been taken away", but who cares about the sh*t patterns that MEL and PER crew has been doing for 3 yrs

I understand the LHR base is not for everybody, SO DONT TAKE IT if it doesnt fit with your plans, but dont put anybody down that wants to take it..