PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2004, 10:40
jmc1980

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skyman,

I think you should just stop moanin' and complainin' and focus your energy on finding ways to get yourself a job instead telling us how frustrated you are about how the system works. we are all frustrated, but if you really want to be a pilot, you must find ways. The system is how it is and there is no way to change it.

You say that Easyjet lacks the "Human touch", but did you know that they actually organize roadshows once in a while all over Europe? I have heard of people handing in their CV's there and being called shortly afterwards for an interview. How about that !

British companies in my opinion try to recruit people with the right attitude, that is, a positive constructive and goal oriented attitude. Your attitude to me is typical of the average frenchman: cynical, negative, and arrogant. I am a Frenchman, trying to get a job in the uk, but it's people with an attitude like yours who ruin our reputation!

And finally, your English is nowhere near the required standard for British companies. I know you are extra proud to be french, but that doensn't mean the world must speak french also. Hope your accent isn't as bad as your grammar!

Good luck with your job search anyway

cheers

JMC