PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALL NAC pilots threatened with sack!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2004, 23:29
ginjockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just read the NT News online version. There is a small article on there about the NAC Family Fun-day which is on tomorrow. We have HA quoted as saying " all our company pilots are volunteering their time" in the name of charity.
I would say that NAC company pilots are volunteering their time every other day of the year as well. The sad thing here is that this guy is advertising himself as some sort of caring community citizen and all round nice guy while the truth is something very different.
Regardless of anything else. We all know that he would be monitoring this thread constantly, reading and taking note of it's development. We all know that HA spends hours a day in the D&G section of pprune and is often voices his opinion about the aussie GA scene and yet, this thread is digging among the very bowels (appropriate turn of phrase I thought) of his company and we have heard nothing from him. Not a single word. That suggests a degree of guilt to me anyway.

Have a nice day of "volunteering" tomorrow guys and the day after that......and after that.........and after that!