PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2004, 16:39
skyman68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for my command of english,I am french and proud to be! so if it disturbs some of you, nobody force you to read me, or, you can start to learn french, and more UK airlines are looking for pilots speaking French. Hope it will help me.I have been lucky so far, but now it is very hard to get a flying job!
With my level of english, I can take a job in UK.I passed the 14 ATPL, so I think my level is good enough.

Good luck to everyone.

this is what we have received from BMIBABY, ah ah ah ah !!!
now I have to spend another hour (or 2 hours)to send my damn application to this damn computer!!!grrrrrr! and I can not enter in their website, I have to restart from scratch...Please, hold me, I am going to kill somebody!!!

they have probably lost all datas,...redesign,? my ass!

then... hold on, this is the funniest part,:they are not looking for pilot but only looking for pilots. they have this website, so they are looking for pilots or they are not looking for pilots???
.what is the point to send your application if they do not recruit, what is the point to apply if they say they are not looking and what is the point to have a recruitment website if they are still not looking for pilots. they make waste my time....our time!

probably BMI doesnt know that when the are flying forward in fact they are flying backward.(do you know in french: quand j'avance, tu recule, comment veux- tu que je t'encule?)

this is LAUGHABLE! I will never fly with this company!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have recently completed a redesign of our website. Your previous pilot application details have been archived. However if you still want to be considered for employment with bmibaby please re-submit you application at: bmibaby.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

funniest part:

We are not currently recruiting for flight deck positions, however we would welcome applications from experienced 737-300/500 pilots.

Last edited by skyman68; 21st Jul 2004 at 17:18.