PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2004, 16:10
skyman68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not like the system and it is not a reason to be beat up by the system.
it is really frustrating when you apply on a dial up system and the communication hang up after you have filled all their damn requirements.

Most of you are not at this stage yet, and believe me, it s a real pain, when your computer says:" ERROR 404" after 2 hours of application and you have to start from scratch without knowing if you application will be accepted by their computer.

In the USA, it is the same problem.and we have the bad tendency to copy the USA. good or bad! technology and computer system should help us, but more and more we are in a sytem where the computer decide for us.and it s not in aviation, I have experienced this, but in the taxation system.and I have been screwed for months becasue computers are conected togetehr and I got plenty of bills to pay.

many times you heared, :"but our computer tells us you have to pay this...." com'on, you damn computer is wrong!!!

some airbus have crashed years ago, and we do not know even whyy? simply becasue a computer does nt do any mistake...and whay about my computer crashes??, and all this damn virus???.

Do you want live in this world and be a slave of the computer' generation, not me!!!

i like computers , but I do not like to be treated by a machine. I am human!!!