PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALL NAC pilots threatened with sack!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2004, 06:43
turbinejunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stand up to the bastard!

To all NAC pilots,

your courage to stand up to scurrilous individuals such as HA should be applauded by all in this industry.

I would like to encourage you all to stand firm in your resolve to see your future conditions improved to minimum recognisable levels that are consistent throughout the industry.

If you falter at this point, then nothing in GA will change in the future. Outlaw operators of HA's ilk cannot be permitted to prevail any further.......

Your commitment to stand up for your rights should be respected by all other pilots throughout the GA sector (i.e. NO SCABS!!!!!!). Not one job should be lost under any circumstances!

It is imperative that we in GA as a collective group rally behind the NAC crews and see that they do keep their jobs and conditions. In doing that we are able to keep our own jobs and conditions and ensure a living in the future for our families and ourselves.

You NAC pilots have every right and indeed responsibility to yourselves and your fellow pilots throughout the industry, to take your fair and just claim to the Feds and if necessary to the IRC.

With widespread media attention on your situation to inform the public (suggest you get in touch with the papers / tv / radio), HA and his type would not have the balls to dare to attempt to sabotage your careers as defamation is a serious civil wrong, punishable by the courts.

You are witnesses to each other and anything he said to you can be replayed back to him later in front of a judge.

Ask yourselves, what would 20 or so civil suits do to his business?

Don't let that BLUSTERING LITTLE PRICK put it over you. STAND FIRM!

Remember, UNITED YOU NEGOTIATE, DIVIDED YOU BEG. In times like these, when the going gets tough, the tough get dinkum.

Take ACTION NOW!

Don't let that little weed bluff you out of what is rightfully yours.

TJ

p.s. just for the record, I am not an NAC pilot but I fully support your stance.