PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2004, 14:28
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skyman,

Sorry, but your posts are not painting a very pretty picture of you. You think 20k for a type rating is just 35 hours in the sim at 700 per hour as you point out here are you on this planet?? Your maths doesn't even add up for one who found the ATPL's a 'Joke'

Now you are criticising easyJet and their 'damned computerised answers' I think as a wannabe the only way you will get in there is through CTC, but I should imagine easyJet will now be as we speak shutting down ops as they have missed out on you, their soon to be most prized asset.

You will find that most airlines now employ this 'computerised' system. They are a bit cheaper than 'HR Guys'. You wait until you paste '300 airline addresses' into a standard cover letter and see how you feel after you get 100 PFO's (Please F*ck Off) letters which might not even be addressed to your name, and that is just the airlines who have an 'HR Guy' to take the time to reply to you.

Did you want someone sitting at the other end 24/7 waiting for responses to give you a human response?

This system is a way of cutting out 1000 CV's arriving a month i.e. less paper, and all your contact details are then automatically in their database for when they need to contact you rather than an 'HR Guy' tapping it all in....

Sorry mate, but welcome to the real world. It's not all the bed roses it was whilst you were at Bristol Groundschool sitting those jokey exams eh?