PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yak information, please
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2004, 14:52
CBG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yak information, please

I am looking for a share in a Yak, somewhere in the greater London area, Hertordshire or Bedfordshire. I would love a share in an 18T but a 52 would be great too. I have met with a few Yak pilots in White Waltham and I understand that shares in good planes are quite difficult to come by. I would be grateful for any information, names, tips you may be able to provide.

Failing that, I’ll be considering buying my own Yak (there are a few for sale in France) and I would be grateful for information from owners on running costs. I have compiled lots of information from various web sites, but nothing beats information from the pilots themselves.

I understand there is a Yak fly-in in White Waltham on Sunday and I’ll be there.

I have a UK CAA and US pilot licences. I have about 600 hours, I fly close to 100 hours per year. I have flown Cessnas, DR400, Piper Cubs. I fly aeros on Cap10. I have flown to various parts of Europe as well as a couple of trips from France to central Africa (Mali, Burkina faso, Senegal). I have also flown in the US and Canada.

Thanks for any leads Ppruners might be able to provide.

Chris (07887 50 30 63)