PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilots to have stun Guns !!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2001, 03:51
Roadtrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Covenent - You're deeply challenged when it comes to critical thinking skills.

Could I kill a hijacker? ABSOLUTELY. It is obvious that you have no knowledge, experience, or even rational thought of self-defense, firearms, or anti-hijacking strategy.

You are one of those people that cower behind other men better than yourself for your defense.

The decision to defend oneself MUST be made ahead of time. No waffling, no doubts. Self-imposed self-doubt, irrevelent/false rationalizations like you present is a psychological cancer that will get you, you pax, crew, and thousands on the ground DEAD. If you can't handle it, it's a good thing you're not directly responsible for thousands of lives every month. Pilots must be self-reliant and decisive.

In my cockpit, the briefing between the pilots goes "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE SURRENDER COMMAND OF THIS AIRCRAFT. WE WILL USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO DEFEND OURSELVES, OUR PASSENGERS, CREW, AND AIRCRAFT.

You also obvious that you have no idea about firearms training in the military or police, either.

Being wrong??? If someone is breaking down the cockpit door, they not there to bring me coffee.

Covenent, you're critical thinking skills are deeply wanting and are typical of someone who spouts off opinions based on an emotional agenda without subject knowledge or rational thinking.