PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anybody going to July 13's Section Process for CX?
Old 7th Jul 2004, 02:15
fwong007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm with Pacific Flying Club... I thought about Montair too but from what I've heard, they got some attitude problems towards asians... it came down to a decision between PFC, Canadian Flight Center and Professional Flight Center... here's my own take on those 3...

Pacific: "THE" largest flight school in CZBB and possibly the whole Greater Vancouver Area... Great ground schools and a huge fleet... years of experience so guaranteed you won't be a lab mouse for them...

Canadian: Uses Piper Cherokee, which I actually prefer more than Cessna 152/172... but their ground school is done through correspondence...

Professional: Pretty similar to Pacific, a bit smaller but a wider range of fleet... They have the Beachcraft Duchess in their line-up as their twin, same as what CX uses...

But if you're to pick a flight school, the most important thing is to take the fam flight with as many of them as possible.... Gives you a better idea as to which fits your learning style best... You can also put those hours in your flight log...