PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2004, 10:05
Argus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q-TEE

I don't know you. I've never met you unless you've crewed back in the days when I used to fly QF. But it seems to me that, judging from your recent posts, you've got the sort of positive qualities and customer focussed attitude that QF can ill afford to use. But, it's your life, and you are a long time dead. You've assessed the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; and made your choice. It sounds like the chance of a lifetime. Bonne chance mon/ma brave

L2P

Resorting to personal abuse by either post or PM does your cause no favours. Your profile says nothing about you. Is this deliberate?

You should either address the facts and issues, or keep your views to yourself. Holding forth with abuse and insults while hiding behind the anonymity of these forums merely supports the arguments that either;

• QF is quite justified in putting jobs offshore if its Oz based staff hold views such as yours; or,

• QF should be looking to 'reinvigorate' its Oz based staff by offering redundancy to those who hold your negative views.

To be blunt, stop pulling pud and get a life, son.

And you should also seek some professional advice on the law of defamation.

Last edited by Argus; 30th Jun 2004 at 10:34.