PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Regulator fails Jetstar crew on safety
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2004, 21:01
ys120fz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF and wanking it,

This has to be a wind up. Nobody could be THAT stupid.

If it's not, then it's no wonder that your mob parked a 747 on a fairway in BGK.
It's been said before, and no doubt it will be again. Just because a pilot was rejected by an airline doesnt mean he was not good enough. He was just not good enough on the day, that is out of the group of interviewees, he wasn't one of the top, or what the panel saw as the top. In another group he might stand out and the position would be quite different.

As well as that he may have had an off day in the sim and didn't fly the NDB approach well or something similar. Of course, a QF typoe like you would never have a bad day. Maybe a bad hair day, but not a bad day.

Now I've seensome awfully bad pilots who did get in, and some very good ones who didn't, so your logic is cocked up.

With your attitude it surprises me that they didn't knock yoju back because of a lack of maturity.
Spelling? You're right in that you don't need to be able to spell well to fly a 747, or a kite for that matter, but you do need a degree of intelligence and I'm not sure you possess much of that commodity.