PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmi
Thread: Bmi
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2004, 21:04
stanleystan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi!
Yeah I can see what you mean. To be honest i'm not sure if I'm planning to make a career out of it. I've only just started and it's my first job so will hopefully see how it goes. They haven't started off good in my eyes though. At our wings ceremony most of my class got give letters saying if they don't get their references sorted in a week, they are off the course. What a nice thing to do before the ceremony! The crew park also really pissed me off. We were pointed it out from a moving taxi. On our airport famil day I left two hours before in order to get there on time. There was a huge jam on the M25 , but still had half an hour to spare. Anyway tyhe crew park was so complicated and it took me twenty minutes to figure i tout. I got there ten minutes late and they were really pissed off with us. (Two other people had the same problem.) We were called into the office and they put late letters on our file. I can understand why, but they way they did it made me really mad and pissed off!