PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2004, 14:51
TSSOV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

jetjockey7 -

It’s interesting that you have only just registered on the 27th. Seems to me you became a ppruner to start s**t stirring. I have friends that moderate other aviation forums here in Australia. In the past they have had to ban users who have been found out to being paid by their employers (of a rival airline) to bad mouth QF in this particular public forum.... all with a bit of... how shall I put it?…"flair"

I hope I’m wrong. It’s just this pessimistic attitude, which you project under a facade of 20 years "airline management".

People, please don’t take the as an attack on other airlines. Furthermore, I too share the same feelings about certain things that have happened in The Land Down Under to starry eyed wanna-bees...AND hardworking professionals (i.e. Ansett.) I don’t consider myself to be a naive person – pprune is not my only source of airline goss, I am a quiet listener, and have spoken up here to raise a question, and will be as happy as a wanna-be in a CC uniform if I am wrong. i am a compassionate individual too, if you have a problem with what I have written in this post feel free to PM me - in fact I encourage it.

anywhooo...

SMILE