PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying to Mull
Thread: Flying to Mull
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2004, 19:53
EGCJFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all,

Thanks very much to all for your very quick responses. I selected Mull for it's outdoors - my other hobby is walking and climbing. Whilst I appreciate that I am relatively inexperienced, I under no circumstances will take any chances, especially with passengers on-board and will continue to take advice both on this website and from fellow members at Sherburn too.

I don't personally have a problem with the planning I have done so far and am confident of getting into Mull. I am and was concerend about taking off with four onboard on the way out of Mull and should've pointed out on my original post that I plan to do two trips from Mull on the return to Oban (1 pass. then the other two) before re-fuelling and returning to Sherburn. I am tied to fly a minimum eight hours (Fri - Sun) so am not bothered about the additional flying hours spent doing this.

Only other island I planned on visiting was Islay (myself, leave the others to climb Ben More!) and a couple of other islands and again to Oban to pick my brother up.... I am Scottish, originally from Paisley!

I would appreciate further feedback, if you have any, afterall, that's why I posted in the first place.

Thanks very much for your advice so far............