PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Star helping out Virgin Blue !
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2004, 19:07
Chuck Magutzup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watchdog. As I understand it, yes, FO with Jetscab gets 70K. And normal business practice? I think not. Maybe some small discount. But undercutting by that amount? That move has affected us all as professional airline pilots. But then, you can't really call the Jetscab guys professional, because so called professionals wouldn't do that to one another.

Adama? You are a joke. YOU are a scab, if indeed you work for Jetscab. The definition is in the eye of the beholder. You are working for pittance, you have been rejected by better operators, and you are acceptable ONLY on the pay you are on. I will be very amused when QF mainline vote NO to the ridiculous agreement currently being put together by AIPA.

You have ruined our rumeneration in Australia as pilots. I have every reason to be bitter and cynical towards you. Keg hit the nail on the head, although far more politely than I. Why are you acceptable on one pay scale (extremely low), but not another (reasonable)? Thats because it reflects your immoral, unethical, unprofessional and unconscionable character.