PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Peruvian fighter downs missionaries
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2001, 10:53
before landing check list

Black Sheep,
Yes it was very unfortunate. WE don't know the whole story and if we did know the whole story it would still not justify those people dying. I know and believe that. But since I was prior military AND a cop once I happen to have a different mind set from you in some cases. It seems like according to you, we (the law abiding human race) should just role over and expose our bellies to the various crimminal elements( drug smugglars, rapists, killers etc.) because we cannot be certain 100% of the time only the "bad" guy(quotes because bad is relative I believe)gets hurt. I repeat that WE(as in you, I and the rest of us) were not there and knowing how screwed up the media is all over, we may never know what really happened. All I am saying is nothing will totaly justify those inocents dying but that is the way it is. It is a fact of life and we cannot and will not be able to change that.
This thread reminds me of the Chinese/American situation. We are so quick to point the finger. Well suprise, life is not the cut and dried. Black or white. Maybe you should go back to your cinema where we are all perfect. Go back to your bar where you can bitch like the rest of them. You disgust me.
j

[This message has been edited by before landing check list (edited 24 April 2001).]

[This message has been edited by before landing check list (edited 24 April 2001).]