PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Duty hours? weight and balance? you're avin a larf!
Old 14th Jun 2004, 11:14
martiniman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few diverse replies.............thank you.

You will see from my post that I am a 'recent' user. Well under the name 'martiniman' yes, but I have been on PPRUNE under other names since 1998.

The problem of course is that I can not be too specific about details for the fear of being traced by my company.

I am all for the company being successful and staying in business (no company..........no job!) but the way that we (me and the other pilots) are being treated beggars belief.

My final sanction of course will be to spill the beans bigtime to the CAA if or when I do get the ultimate threat of being sacked.

It is true to say that I could leave, but what also worries me is that if I did get another job elsewhere it is likely to be 'same sh*t, different bucket'!

I believe that jobs are still as rare as hens teeth, and the type that I fly are only operated by a (very) small number of operators.

This is not a satisfactory situation, I am just curious to know if there are other pilots out there feeling the same.

Oh well, must go, I have to 'lose' 200 kg's to make the next flight 'legal'

MM