PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Arrogance Of Britannia 034A
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2004, 11:23
Vox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One four sick, my statement said that you were wrong in your assumption that it was a BY pilot. In fact it appears it may have been a CAA pilot on a BY aircraft.

My statement about the comments regarding shortcuts in no way accuses you of making them. I suggest you go back and re-read.

Your accusation is just that an unfounded accusation at this time. You appear to be the one who is emotional, you don’t seem to be able to read and understand what is plainly in front of your eyes.

Take a deep breath and go and re-read what has been said…you know it makes sense.

NN no one is trying to be pompous mate, but our young (I presume) pilot friend is happy to make allegations that he/she can’t /won’t prove on a public forum.

I fly with the BY boys and girls and to a man/women they are fine people doing a good job. True we can all improve our operation and we have all sorts of personalities/ accents working as flt crew.

While we are proud of our company we don’t think we are better than everyone else. It seemed like this thread was turning into a playground spat at BY’s expense.

The thing about the anonymity of PPRUNE is that one four sick has forgotten that the very people he says he is in contact with could be reading or replying to this thread.