PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - desperate need of your advice plz
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2004, 10:20
sathish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
desperate need of your advice plz

hello everybody!!

First of all this is my first message in PPRuNE, I have been reading all the posts for last few weeks and it has very useful for me till now. Thanks you all for the info

Anyways lemme start my story

I am Andy from India, i am 21 and just got my Bachelors degree in Mechanical enginering few months ago. And now i look forward to complte my dream of becoming a airline. I know you must read this kinda message earlier too but guess what i am another one of tthose wannabes!!

So here is my plan for now, i wanted know if i was realistic at all:

Since the aviation industry is pretty dull in India and absence of quality flying schools, i have to decided to get trained abroad, I have 3 countries in my mind USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA.

I am not rich kid either, so i will taking bank loans and some money that my parents have decided to sponsor. which i plan to repay by working my ass for long long time to come.

I have to schools in mind, ARI BEN (for its multi engine time, which i think and hope is true) and FLIGHT SAFETY ACDEMY (for its quality training, im aware of its cost but i think the laons will cover it)

I plan to finish my traing in any of these schools or maybe anyother that you may recommend....later hopefuly get a INSTRUCTORS JOB and work till my visa expires and gain enough flying hours to try my luck in India or maybe in USA (which i see as a low chance of getting).

i alos looked at few Cadet program but thts a prob coz of citizenship laws.

Do u think Ariben provided instructors job as it says. As far as i have read from the forums , they do say it does but i still ainit sure.

Is FSA a good choice for geting trained? by the look of thier website they look good, but so did other academies that ripped out the students wallets.

As you can all see, i maybe wrong in my plans and confused. i really need all the advice and comments.

Hope my dreams come true

i will be really thankful for all THE HELP
Thanks in advance

God bless and safe flying you all.