PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Al-Khobar Killings
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2004, 20:28
ijp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not one person need die using my method! None! I must have struck a nerve! Maybe with the threat that I suggested, people will be encouraged to turn over these savage militants, and make others think twice before commiting these outragous acts. If they don't want the "holy" sights destroyed, simple, do not commit acts of terrior. How much easier can it be.
All these middle eastern arguements, someone always brings up Isreal. People must face the fact that 56 years ago the land was taken and it is gone forever. Tell me, please, of any land on this planet that wasn't taken from someone else. The policy that I suggested is not new it was used with success by the Romans, and many others since. Incidently, do you know what county contributes more money than anyone else to palestine?
It is costing a fortune, in money and human life to protect the innocent from these people. There is a profile and we should use it. When has an American housewife or English businessman or a German stockbroker ever hijacked an airplane. Your arguement that the innocent should not pay is understood, so why are we in the west having to pay for the barbarian conduct of the middle east. Another solution might be to keep anyone of middle eastern origin off of airplanes, and out of the skys, end of problem! And certainly out of civilized nations. As for the oil, use the multi national force to secure the oilfields for the benefit of industrial nations.
I bet this message gets some attention.