PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Al-Khobar Killings
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2004, 10:36
Deske

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Guaridian,Friday May 21 2004,page 17:

War on terror-Lies about crimes

"....when Iraqis are blown apart in Baghdad by a car bomb or Israelis in Haifa by a suicide bomber these are instantly and correctly labelled as terrorist attacks.However when American helicopters or Israeli tanks cause death to innocent civillians on a similar case,there is always an alternative version on offer."

"...at least in this week's pronouncement by Rabbi Dov Lior,head of the council of rabbis in the occupied territories.This spiritual leader,quoted in Ha'aretz,has declared that Israeli lives are more precious than Palestinian ones.The Jewish faith ,he says allows killin 'allegedly innocent civilians ' in battle."

Anyone can check it.I am living in an East European country where to say the same ,I can get the cause of "anti-semitism" as our great Prime Minister (KGB agent 20 years ago) signed the U.S. supporting letter together with 7 other government ,before the Iraqi war.

And yes,I know you get bored,but I have got an offer from Qatar Airways,but I am afraid to accept it as I don't know if these attacks might be happen there in the future.I have to resign from my job to go to QR and I am very desperate about the coming years in the Gulf Area.

The key factor to the so called terrorism is the palestinian conflict for more than 50 years.As all of You,I also dont want to be a victim of unjustified occupation that is NOT my interest.The small nations (including mine) has experience about the given word of the "Free World".