PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Al-Khobar Killings
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2004, 19:16
desert_knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never cease to be amazed by the ignorance of people to the situation in the Middle East - but all feel free to give their expert knowledge on how to deal with it.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, the current policy of the Bush administration is doing more to support recruitment and de stabalise the region than Al Queda could ever have hoped for.

The American's and Britis fought a fine war but the politicians appeared to have no game plan as to what they would do afterwards.

Until the Americans get to grips with the real problems in the Middle East and stop pandering to the Israeli Lobby then little will change.

Ask yourself just how desperate you would have to be to strap explosives to your chest and blow yourself apart? I do not condone it or claim to understand why they do it, but it does make me ask the question why??

As for the Geneva convention, it is not clear to me that EITHER side are sticking to it............

Anyway, enough of my inane ramblings, i've only been here 12 years, what do I know.