PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar and Pay Scales
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 09:46
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, should I bother asking what happened to the "calling a spade a spade" thread?
I have moved the thread to Admin.

Let me guess. Someone from Jetstar decided that vitriol against those who would dare to question him wasn't quite enough, and went over the top?
On the contrary, Proplever, the thread was degenerating into a "push me, shove you" ala the 1989 threads of the past, which is very tiresome for the majority of people that visit here (as well as us moderators). If you bothered to look at the thread before I moved it, I warned one of your many adversaries, commander adama about getting personal.

Furthermore, I have not shown favour to anyone from Jetstar (or anywhere else) in my moderating of these threads. As a matter of fact, this Woomera (Eastern States) is also under pressure by the creation of Jetstar, but not on the QF "mainline" side of the scales. Therefore, the effect on me and my colleagues is greater than the effect on you and yours, Proplever.

The long-short of it is that if you people can't behave like adults toward each other and sort out your differences, then threads that follow this line of degenerating to personal infighting are either going to be closed or deleted. End of story.

Take your grievances to QREWROOM, post under your real names and see how long they (or you) last. Wake up to yourselves.

Woomera Eastern States