PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Piers Morgan fired
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 08:59
Pilgrim101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engineer

There is no doubt that Morgan's lies have contributed to the instability in the region and the now obsessive regurgitation of photos of the same incidents in the media betrays the irresponsibility and cynicism of the reporting involved.

That such incidents occurred is bad enough without the repeated self flagellation that our so called reporters indulge in on our behalf. We just watched that pr!ck on Sky satellite out here inflaming the situation with his hack reporting and pathetic need for attention to his 15 minutes of fame. What a load of bollox !

By the way, I did allude to KSA in my previous post. Having "worked" in Sharurah (If the world had piles, that's where they would be ), Riyadh, Al Jubayl and Kashm Al Aan I know that the reporting in the West is likely to inflame the inadequate Islamist fanatics in the Land of Sand into randomly pointing Kalashnikovs at Westerners and pulling hard on the trigger to satisfy their perception of eye for an eye. One German down in Riyadh so far on that premise