PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Piers Morgan fired
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 00:00
Astrodome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ICRC

Its so depressing that there are so many organisations that hasten to support those of questionable background at the expense of the innocent.

Time after time some so called organisation manages to promote headlines by criticising those attempting to deal with those whose aims are the destruction of civilised society.

I guess that those in Iraqi jails are not your ordinary person so I for one am not too worried if their 'human rights' are not quite strictly by the book.

What seems to be forgotten is that the poor unfortunates killed and maimed by these various terrorist outfits also have (or had) Human Rights - i.e. the right to life.

This places the person who has taken that right away in contravention of the Human Rights Act, surely?

Where are these Organisations then? Where were they when Saddam was in power, or the Tailban ? What inspections of the jails did they carry out then?

Arrogant arseh*les like Piers Moron and others of his ilk have done enormous damage to this country, and others, by the poisonous crap that they write which is generally neither accurate or true and is generally published only for the benefit of increasing their sales and profit.

They sit back with their leftist assertions of 'press freedom' and such with absolutely no concept of the difference between responsible and irresponsible reporting. Anything will do and lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story boys.

Two points :- Firstly many people, much better than the average journalist have given their lives to ensure that these morons can print the sort of crap that they do, and secondly if these journalists really want to report something why don't they have a crack at the Countries and religious groupings who promote such attrocities.

Also maybe they should start reporting some of the things that Saddam and his family did to the ordinary Iraqis?..or maybe that is against their leftist and anti-UK/American tendency ?

Rant off - sorry