PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mail On Sunday Apache story
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2004, 23:28
West Coast

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
At least try to be accurate, My Lai took place in 1968, March 16th to be exact. The trial took place in 1970.

All I needed to do was a google search for the British way of waging war. That's were I found reports of the killing of innocents including children at the hands of Brit troops.

Funny thing beagle, I am not claiming the US to be as pure as the driven snow. I simply am reminding YOU that YOUR government is guilty of the same things you pounce on the US for. You post ad nauseam about the US actions in Iraq. I thought you might want to see what your tommy's have been up to since you seem to focus in entirely on the US.

You want to talk about the way the US wages war huh? Review a few stories about the British way of waging war in Iraq and find its remarkably like the US. Like I said, we learned it all from your lot. And we gave you the quiet part to manage also, and still we hear about the same things there as happen in the hot spots of Iraq.

The Brits shooting up the wedding and the funeral were in Iraq, had nothing to do with the IRA. Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it? Shooting up public gatherings seems to be the exclusive charter of US troops if one was to listen to you, has the biased broadcasting corporation somehow failed you and this is the first you have heard of it? My guess is your anti American bias allows you to look past your atrocities and find out the American body count for the day.

Spud
I agree with you, I am simply knocking Beagle off his high horse.
It hasn't been hard.