PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Savannah Aviation
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2004, 08:03
leveler77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well guys, I have watched, with mild amusement for some time this thread and I do wonder to myself,,,,, where the original poster of this thread has gone,

It would seem that every time someone actually asks a descent question or genuinely seeks advice, its an excuse for people to come out of the wood work and have a good old bitch, and yes if you have to scroll back a page because you don’t even remember what his/her username is then I've proved my point,

To be honest, if it were me I'd probably think you were all a pack of F**ken wingers and wish I had never asked the question in the first place.

hairy log book if you are genuinely interested in working for this company and your not just someone who has created a thread and several usernames to vent your dissatisfaction then call PP and make your own decisions, sorry to be blunt but in this industry you cant be to careful who you take advice from.

In my experience in GA and Airlines there are always bitter people in this industry and 90% of the bitter ones are still in GA winging about their pay.

Red beacon, you said, “This company and most other GA mobs pay a lot less”
2 things

1. If most other “GA Mobs” pay less then most of the bosses out there must be pricks right? Or could it be that it is a tough industry to survive in. Would you care to tell me what percentage of aviation business that do pay the “award” have financial backing from a parent company outside of aviation? It’s a great tax deduction you know.

2. Have you ever owned or operated anything above and beyond an orange juice stand???

And finally OZ Superman, enjoy your life in GA mate, the ignorant don’t listen and the wise already know.