PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Savannah Aviation
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2004, 13:41
RedBeacon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrrrr what a mature highly thought response from
"Next Generation".
I would suggest you are indeed very much OLD generation with your attitudes.

Infact every rational person here who has gone through GA, knows that with the attitude you have, it would suggest that quite possibly you yourself are either a "washed out never has been" (never got where you wanted so every one should suffer hey?) or infact maybe u are the proprietor of one of these shonky companies youself and are trying to remotely disguise and justify the reasons for your shonky work practices, mmmmmmm we all wonder?......Arrrr the joy of ananimity hey NG.

For the more civil minded people out there. I dont think any of us expect to get $100 000 for a GA job but what about standard basic conditions. The average aussie wage is now around $949 a week. Plus super, plus holiday pay. You work that out and its not that much. This company and most other GA mobs pay a lot less without the legal benefits. Even half that might be nice, but $300?
for full time single pilot IFR.

I think NG you will find many people have undertaken the so called risks that you speak of and come out ok, and then still think this sort of thing is wong. But again I think we all know where you are coming from. DEFENDER OF THE GA CONDITIONS!...Oh what a hero you are.!!!!!!

Once again. I encourage people to speak up about these companies, there experiences and tell of what really goes on.
This perception of, ....the shonky companies and there shonky ways should be kept under ground as its the only way to get your hours up." is the belief of only one party..........and thats the shonky companies themselves...!! (oh and NG too....LEEEOOOOSSSSSEEEERRRR!!!!!!_