PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carry-on Bmed!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2004, 12:59
The Black Baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!

for heavens sake! Before this thread dies a long overdue death, just had to put my final say in. I've been at BMED for a long time. I've seen the company grow from a small airline where we used to check in a Queens building and get out hand written rosters from the late great Bob Rowley and swan off on 6 day trips to Bey to what it is now.

It is true to say, that like any other airline (or company for that matter) it is not without its faults. As barcart said, yes its hard work. No the desinations are not great, but the crew are absolutely fantastic and once those aircraft doors are shut and you're away from the office, its what you make it!

Maxmet - why don't you just leave pal? Go and get a job digging up the road or something if its that bad at BMED, or is someone holding a gun up to your head and making you stay? Surely you can take charge of your own life and do something instead on moaning and bringing everyone else down. Perhaps you didn't get BA? Easyjet are looking for crew. I'm sure you'd look great in orange.