PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Akbar Strikes Yet Again!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2004, 23:11
Cabinscrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truth is out there

You guys, you know what? It's true, we should go about verbally bashing up any airline the way we see fit, but you must also understand that the circumstances are such where we are merely pointing out the actual story behind that pretty little cover.. I know so many things about the snake that would make even the lovers of QR feel sick. See people like us don't complain "ONLY" when things are down or if things aren't going our way...that is not my style anyway. To be honest, I have been reserving my comments from the very day I started training. Each day that went by, I learned new things about the company that shocked me. Personally I had a little taste of all the silly things they think is just. Ever heard of the British Law where a thief jumps into someones house with the intention to rob, he falls from the wall onto a garden rake and hurts himself. The owners wake up and call the cops. He sued them for "having dangerous garden equipment lying around where it shouldn't be". Now if you think that story is bad, think again..that is peanuts compared to the injustice that goes on at QA. By the way, I have some juicy news about the snake which could get him into trouble, but I was thinking maybe I'd get into trouble for just saying it out here. What do you think? How is it certifiable? I was there when he said those very slandering words. Hehe...Oooh yeah I love it when I have something on someone.