PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Savannah Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2004, 10:32
Oz_Superman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weather Or not someone moves onto bigger better thinigs Is not really the point here.
Many many people (infact most I believe If they have complete persistance and dedication to there ultimate goal) move onto bigger things, weather it be regionals, majors, frieght operators etc. That I think, is more to the credit of the individual not with any credit to these companies......

The issues of this thread, are from numerous people (including myself ) pointing out that these sort of companies should not get away with the constant explotation of young, motivated, hour chasing guys like we all are.

Weather or not you get some hours is one thing, but how you live, get payed, what type of mainted machine you fly and the attitude and treatment by the owners and CP, IS a major point.

Many of us, again and again, run into these companies not knowing the full extent of these issues and should be warned!

Again dont believe me, just do your homework, Ring around the places already suggested on this thread and ask away!!!!!

we in GA must stick together!!!!
fly safe.
Oz_Superman
(Fighting for Truth, Justice in a NON-GA Way!!!)