PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe offload 30 pax on Glasgow - Belfast flight
Old 14th May 2004, 21:32
Whispering Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must i am in full agreement with Captains decision to offload these pax's - Why should the other passenger's have there flight possible endageredand disrupted by a group of un-ruelly passenger's.
Why should the remaining pax's as well as the crew have to put up with rowdiness of one group of pax's who are travelling on the flight.
As has been mentioned before flight safety could have been comprimised once the a/c was airborne.
What is even worse was that this was a group of Tesco manager's !!! surely they should know how to behave - i'm sure that they have rule's for there employees and sets of standards that they expect there employee's to follow if they are out on company business - so if they have rule's why dont they follow them selves and abide by the standards that they are supposed to set for there employees.
From what i know they were checked in as a group and it was difficult to find out who the culprit's were hence why the whole group was offloaded. I also heard from several sources that once the group had been offloaded the cabin stank of alcohol.
Really i would have thought management at a major UK company such as Tesco would really know how to behave themselves.