PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trubute - 717 Overnights.
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2004, 13:37
sinala1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DJFlyBoy

Thong Lotto! Thats PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mate I fell clean off my chair laughing when I read that... I have often played Nosewheel Roulette etc with my crew (mark the outside of the nosewheel with chalk into the appropriate number of sections - that is, the number of players - put a number in each section, everyone puts in say $1 and whoever's number is closest to the ground after landing wins) but never thong lotto!!!!!

As far as CatLady goes I have heard that story before, who the hell told me???? Hmm Djflyboy perhaps it was you?

Highly amusing folks, keep it up, I am doing a red eye tonight so who knows come tomorrow I may have something more to post here for you all!!!!!

Oh and a quick thought re Thong Lotto. Perhaps it could be extended to a somewhat grander scale - The Bogan Lotto Superdraw? Different divisions - eg # of thongs, # of mullets, # of teeth in both the upper and lower jaw? Entry forms can have as little or much information as desired? Although I shudder to think what the prizes may consist of when you think about the post re mullet pieces on floor/in seat pocket etc