PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trubute - 717 Overnights.
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2004, 06:09
Qwannas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hilarious!

Well, it is sad to see the end of (yet another) era for this airline. However, I do wish you all the very best on this exciting new venture.

God, this post is funny.

I have experienced the cab drivers at NTL first hand and roared laughing when I read about them on THIS forum.

Whenever we were about to catch the cab at NTL, I would order a quick group hug and get the pilots to make a pact with me.

"Under NO circumstances will there be any eye contact, do not ANSWER any questions and do not ASK any questions. If anyone of you breaks the code there will be severe consequences. Right Lads? Right."

Oh Ditzy, whats with that large ball of blonde hair left in the seat pocket! Hilarious. It's about as impressive as skids left on the toilet bowl! My worst find in a seat pocket would have to be the (plastic) wine glass filled with very yellow flem, precariously placed in position so that it didnt spill - quite considerate, really. When I touched it, it was still warm. Personally, I nearly threw up. You see it all on an aircraft dont you? (Wouldnt you just loooove to do a PA, asking whoever it was to march themselves straight back and clean it up! But, hey, thats why we are paid the BIG bucks I suppose.)

Happy flying, beautiful people. xxx